Saturday, December 13, 2008

Autism Community Store for Autism Twitter Day

Autism Community Store is donating two prizes for autism twitter day. This is ABC Dough Cutters. Cut letters and numbers easily with 40 dough cutters, includes 4 tubs of dough (1 oz/28g each) This is found in the Art Supplies section at Autism Community Store.


Dinosaur Bin with Toys comes with four dinosaurs, mat and storage case. This toy is located in their pretend play section.


I first came across www.autismcommunitystore.com from an ad they placed in the ASA newsletter. I got the lollipops for my son and gave away to classmates at my younger son's class. I also picked out some fidget toys that are at school and inside his backpack.

Please check out their website for great toys, reinforcers, biomedical supplies, personal hygiene products, weighted and sensory products as well.

These prizes are for US twitter members only.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics